Core Reading List
1. Schön, D. A. (1987). Teaching artistry through reflection-in-action. In Schön, D. A. Educating the reflective practitioner (pp. 22-40). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass Publishers.
2. Camilleri, S., Caruana, A., Falzon, R., & Muscat, M. (2012). The promotion of emotional literacy through PSD: The Maltese experience. Pastoral Care in Education: An International Journal of Personal, Social and Emotional Development, 30(1), 19-37. doi: 10.1080/02643944.2011.651223.
3. Thornton, A. (2005), The Artist Teacher as Reflective Practitioner. International Journal of Art & Design Education, 24: 166–174. doi:10.1111/j.1476-8070.2005.00437.x
4. American Federation of Teachers, (2007). Building Parent-Teacher Relationships. Washington, D.C.: American Federation of Teachers.
5. National Parenting Education Network. (2015). Parenting Educator Competencies Resource Document. Retrieved from: http://npen.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ParentingEducatorCompetencies-Resource-Document.pdf
6. Nemec, M., & Roffey, S. (2005). Emotional literacy and the case for a whole-school approach to promote sustainable educational change. Australian Association for Research in Education. Retrieved from: www.aare.edu.au/05pap/nem05355.pdf.
7. Salisch, M. V. (2001). Children’s emotional development: Challenges in their relationships to parents, peers, and friends. International Journal of Behavioral Development, 25(4), 310-319
Supplementary Reading List
1. Bintz, W.P., & Dillard, J. (2007). Teachers as reflective practitioners: Examining teacher stories of curricular change in a 4th grade classroom. Reading Horizons, 47 (3), 203-227.
2. Michaelson, J., Mahony, S., & Schifferes, J. (2012). Measuring wellbeing. A guide for practitioners. A short book for voluntary organizations and community groups. London: NEF.