Core Reading List
1. Jang, H. (2016). Identifying 21st century STEM competencies using workplace data. Journal of science education and technology, 25(2), 284-301
2. Chu, S. K. W., Reynolds, R. B., Tavares, N. J., Notari, M., & Lee, C. W. Y. (2017). 21st Century skills development through inquiry-based learning. Singapore: Springer Singapore. doi: https://doi. org/10, 1007, 978-981.
3. Kivunja, C. (2015). Teaching students to learn and to work well with 21st century skills: Unpacking
the career and life skills domain of the new learning paradigm. International Journal of Higher Education, 4(1), 1-11.
4. Turiman, P., Omar, J., Daud, A. M., & Osman, K. (2012). Fostering the 21st century skills through scientific literacy and science process skills. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 59, 110-116.
Supplementary Reading List
1. Trilling, B., & Fadel, C. (2009). 21st century skills: Learning for life in our times. John Wiley & Sons.
2. Van Laar, E., Van Deursen, A. J., Van Dijk, J. A., & De Haan, J. (2017). The relation between 21stcentury skills and digital skills: A systematic literature review. Computers in human behavior, 72, 577-588.