Core Reading List
1. Briggs, A., Coleman, M., and Morrison, M. (Eds) (2017); Research Methods in Educational Leadership and Management; Sage Publications Ltd; 3rd edition
2. Clough, P., and Nutbrown, C. (2012). A Student’s Guide to Methodology (3 ed.): Sage Publications.
3. Cohen, L., Manion, L. and Morrison, K., (2011); Research Methods in Education. 7th ed. Routledge
4. Crossley, M., Arthur, L, McNewss, E. (2016). Revisiting Insider – Outside Research in Comparative and International Education; Symposium Books, Oxford
5. Daphne Johnson (1998); Research Methods in Educational Management; Financial Times: Prentice Hall
6. Neuman, W. L., (2003). Social Research Methods – Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches. 5th ed. USA: Pearson Education, Inc.
7. Opie, C., (2010). Doing Educational Research. SAGE; London
Supplementary Reading List
1. Bryman, A., (2004). Social Research Methods. 2nd ed. Oxford University Press, Oxford
2. Creswell, J. W. (2013). Qualitative inquiry and research design: Choosing among five approaches: Sage, London
3. Crotty, M. (1998). The foundations of social research: Meaning and perspective in the research process: Sage, London
4. De Vaus, D. A. (2001). Research design in social research: Sage, London
5. Tashakkori, A. & Teddie, C., (1998). Mixed Methodology – Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches. SAGE, London