1. Papantuono, M., Portelli, C. Gibson, P. (2014) Winning without fighting. A Teacher’s handbook of effective solutions for Social, Emotional, Behavioural difficulties in Students. Malta University Publishing, Malta
2. Cefai C., Cooper P., (Eds) 2017 Mental Health Promotion in Schools: Cross-cultural narratives and perspectives. Sense Publications: The Netherlands
1. Cooper P., Cefai C., (2013), Understanding and Supporting Students: With Social, emotional, and Behavioural difficulties. A practical guide for Staff in Schools: University of Malta.
2. Agius, M., Falzon Aquilina, F., Pace, C., Grech, A., (2016) Psychiatria Danubina, 2016; Vol. 28, Suppl. 1, pp 75-78 Conference paper © Medicinska naklada – Zagreb, Croatia STIGMA IN MALTA; A MEDITERRANEAN PERSPECTIVE
3. Alliance for Mental Health (2016). ”Mental Health Services in Malta”: A position paper. Retrieved from http://www.map-n.net/wpcontent/uploads/2016/10/Position-Paper-Mental-Health-Services-inMalta.pdf (PDF, 2.74MB).
4. Cachia, J.M. (2015). Office of the Commissioner for the Promotion of Rights of Persons with Mental Disorders: Annual Report 2014. Malta. Government of Malta (2016). Malta Psychology Profession Board. Retrieved from https://mfss.gov.mt/en/The-Ministry/Pages/MPPB.aspx