Core Reading List
1. Cohen, L., Manion, L. and Morrison, K., (2011); Research Methods in Education. 7th ed. Routledge,
2. Crossley, M., Arthur, L, McNewss, E. (2016); Revisiting Insider – Outside Research in Comparative and International Education. Symposium Books, Oxford,
3. Creamer, E. (2018). An introduction to fully integrated mixed methods research. SAGE Publications, Inc.
4. Iszatt-White, M. (2011); “Methodological crises and contextual solutions: An ethnomethodologically informed approach to understanding leadership” in Leadership. Volume 7(2) pp. 119-135. May 2011,
5. Merriam, S. B., & Grenier, R. S. (Eds.). (2019). Qualitative research in practice: Examples for discussion and analysis : examples for discussion and analysis,
6. Norman K. Denzin and Ynonna S. Lincoln (Eds) (2011); The Sage Handbook of Qualitative Research (Fourth Edition); Sage; London,
7. Oppenheim, A.N., (1999); Questionnaire Design, Interviewing and Attitude Measurement, Pinter London,
8. (2019). SAGE mixed methods research. SAGE Publications, Inc. https://www.doi.org/10.4135/9781526498137
Supplementary Reading List
1. Bogner, A., Littig, B. & Menz W., eds. (2009). Interviewing Experts. Palgrave Macmillan, UK
2. Tashakkori, A. & Teddie, C., (1998). Mixed Methodology – Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches. SAGE, London
3. Wiland, E. (2012); Reasons; Continuum International Publishing Group, London.