Core Reading List
1) Bacigalupo, M., Kampylis, P., Punie, Y., Van den Brande, G. (2016). EntreComp: The Entrepreneurship Competence Framework. Luxembourg: Publication Office of the European Union; EUR 27939 EN; doi:10.2791/593884
2) Baldacchino L., & Pulis Xerxen, S. (2013). Fostering Entrepreneurship through Education. Malta: St Nicholas College.
3) Kotler, P.; Armstrong, G. (2012) Principles of Marketing. Prentice Hall.
4) Lackeus, M. (2015). Entrepreneurship in education: Entrepreneurship360 – What, why, when, how. Paris: Centre for Entrepreneurship, OECD
5) Gelderen, Marco van, and Enno Masurel, (2011); Entrepreneurship in Context, Routledge UK
6) Gordon, E., Natarajan, K., & Arora, A. (2009). Entrepreneurship development.
7) Lewandowski, M. (2015). Designing the Business Models for Circular Economy – Towards the Conceptual Framework. Sustainability,
8(43), 1-28 8) Alberti, F. and Varon Garrido, M. (2017), “Can profit and sustainability goals co- exist? New business models for hybrid firms”, Journal of Business Strategy, Vol. 38 No. 1, pp. 3-13. https://doi.org/10.1108/JBS-12-2015-0124
9) McDonald, M. & Wilson, H.N. (2016) Marketing Plans: How to prepare them, how to profit from them. 8th Edn. Wiley. ISBN 978-1119217138
10) Zammit, J. (2017) Developing Financial Literacy as a key Entrepreneurship Skill through an Alternative Learning Programme. Dissertation at The Edward de Bono Institute for the Design and Development of Thinking, University of Malta.
Supplementary Reading List
1) Hill, Charles and Tomas Hult (2017). “International Business: Competing in the Global Marketplace”. 11th edition. McGraw-Hill Irwin.
2) Moberg, K. (2014). Two Approaches to Entrepreneurship Education: The Different Effects of Education for and through Entrepreneurship at the Lower Secondary Level. International Journal of Management Education, 12, 512-528