1) Cooper Institute. (2013). Fitnessgram & Activitygram Test Administration Manual. Updated 4th Edition. Human Kinetics, Chapagn Illinois. Found on https://www.cooperinstitute.org/vault/2440/web/files/662.pdf
2) Virgilio SJ. (2012). Fitness Education for Children – A Team Approach 2nd Edition. Human Kinetics, United States.
3) Kirkham-King M., Brusseau TA., Hannon JC., Castelli DM., Hilton K., & Burns RD. (2017). Elementary physical education: A focus on fitness activities and smaller class sizes are associated with higher levels of physical activity. Preventive Medicine Reports. 8 pp.135-139. Link: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2211335517301419
4) Plowman SA., Smith DL. (2011). Exercise Physiology for Health, Fitness, and Performance 3rd Edition. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
5) Perry BW. (2012). Fitness for Geeks. O’Reilly Media, Inc., United States.
6) Heyward V. H. (2006) Advanced Fitness Assessment and Exercise Prescription (5th Ed). Human Kinetics, Champaign Illinois.
7) Hands BP. (2013). Physical activity, physical fitness or physical education: Are we betting on the wrong horse? Active and Healthy Lifestyle Magazine, 20 (2), pp.5-7
1) Maguire JS. (2008). Fit for Consumption. Sociology and the Business of Fitness.
2) National Academy of Sports Medicine (2004). Optimum Performance Training for the Health and Fitness Professional Course Manual 2nd Edition, United States.
3) Faigenbaum AD., Westcott WL. (2009). Youth Strength Training. Programs for Health, Fitness and Sport 2nd Edition. Human Kinetics, United States.